0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2016 6:30 AM by Bearded-Gelfling

I see the off line download page will be closing in march 2016...

Bearded-Gelfling

How will schools and other large networks get access to .MSI to do GP based install of flash player over their network? I can not go around and hand crank adobe update installs that’s 100's of computers; only ICT Tech's have the network rights to install or run updates.

This because normal users can not be trusted to do this correctly, without installing other software etc. - like removing the tick from MacAfee antivirus; which my school does NOT need.

As far as I can tell I would need to signup as a disrupter?

However it seem no one considered that I might only want to distribute flash player within the school only, i.e. questions like 'how many install I'll be doing in 12 months'  I have no idea, how do I know how many flash player update adobe has planned over the next 12 months!?

Am I missing something obvious or has adobe yet again just totally not considered how people might want to use/distribute there software?

AND why the hell can I not cut and paste from word into this! I'm bloody dyslexic and need to spell check my post before I send so i don't look like a complete illiterate bumpkin. What the hell is going on in adobe have you lost all sense!? (had to cut and paste in html editor)