1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 25, 2016 4:15 PM by Steve Werner

Can't start InDesign- Error Message:  "A problem has occurred with the licensing of this product: Error Code 213:19. Uninstall and ReInstall did not fix the issue.

martink42612161

I purchased a new computer and had issues with Windows 10. Microsoft eventually solved it by creating a new User Account for me on my computer. I had already transferred InDesign 5.5 to the new computer but when the User Account was changed, InDesign wouldn't boot up  because of "A problem has occurred with the licensing of this product: Error Code 213:19. Uninstall and ReInstall did not fix the issue. I contacted Adobe Yesterday and spent about 3-4 hours chatting with four agents. Was told to uninstall the program on the new computer, then download two files and Install. Told to use my old Product Code and did. It wouldn't work. Then decided to use the original disk to reinstall. Once again the Product Code would not work.

I need to get Adobe to reset my user account to reflect that my home computer no longer has InDesign on it so that I can enter the product code and install properly.