0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2006 6:39 AM by score1

Chart problem

score1
      I have created a query that brings back daa based on when data was accessed. I have created an individal query for each month from Jan through to Oct. The date is stored in a table called pps_transcripts with the field called date_accessed with the date stored in the following format 06/07/2005. I can get the queries to pull the numeric stats into the chart fine and get it to display OK but I cannot find a way to get it to display the names of the months below the bars as this data is not in the DB in that format. Is there a way using a variable I can get displayed Jan - Oct below the bars of the chart? I am joinging the queries in the .cfc together example below:

SELECT DISTINCT COUNT(*)TRANSCRIPTCOUNT
      FROM (dbo.PPS_SCOS JOIN dbo.PPS_TRANSCRIPTS ON dbo.PPS_SCOS.SCO_ID = dbo.PPS_TRANSCRIPTS.SCO_ID)
      JOIN dbo.PPS_PRINCIPALS ON dbo.PPS_TRANSCRIPTS.PRINCIPAL_ID = dbo.PPS_PRINCIPALS.PRINCIPAL_ID
      where pps_transcripts.date_created between '2006-01-01' and '2006-01-31'
      AND dbo.PPS_SCOS.NAME LIKE 'MT%'
      AND PPS_TRANSCRIPTS.TICKET not like 'l-%'
      union all
      SELECT DISTINCT COUNT(*)TRANSCRIPTCOUNT
      FROM (dbo.PPS_SCOS JOIN dbo.PPS_TRANSCRIPTS ON dbo.PPS_SCOS.SCO_ID = dbo.PPS_TRANSCRIPTS.SCO_ID)
      JOIN dbo.PPS_PRINCIPALS ON dbo.PPS_TRANSCRIPTS.PRINCIPAL_ID = dbo.PPS_PRINCIPALS.PRINCIPAL_ID
      where pps_transcripts.date_created between '2006-02-01' and '2006-02-28'
      AND dbo.PPS_SCOS.NAME LIKE 'MT%'
      AND PPS_TRANSCRIPTS.TICKET not like 'l-%'

When trying to display the output in the chart Iam using the following:

<cfchartseries type="bar"
      query="chartquery"
      serieslabel="Date_Accessed"
      valuecolumn="transcriptcount"
      itemcolumn="date_created">

The value column works Ok and displays the numbers OK. Itemcolumn will not display the month.

Any help greatly appreciated.