2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2009 5:14 AM by SiHoop

Using SDK 3.3 compiler

SiHoop Level 1
      I've installed Flex 3.3 compiler and I'm running into a problem. When I select a project, right-click and go to Properties, click on Compiler, I get an error message at the top of the dialog box. It's a red circle with a white X and it says :
      C:\Documents and Settings\sxh12\M...ntic_Teachers5\src\MS_admin.mxml

My current project is titled Geothentic_Teachers5, but the src folder does not contain a file titled "MS_admin.mxml" The project was originally compiled in Flex 3.2.
        • 1. Re: Using SDK 3.3 compiler
          Level 7

"SiHoop" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gok7jp$s56$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > I've installed Flex 3.3 compiler and I'm running into a problem. When I
          > select
          > a project, right-click and go to Properties, click on Compiler, I get an
          > error
          > message at the top of the dialog box. It's a red circle with a white X and
          > it
          > says :
          > C:\Documents and Settings\sxh12\M...ntic_Teachers5\src\MS_admin.mxml
          >
          > My current project is titled Geothentic_Teachers5, but the src folder does
          > not
          > contain a file titled "MS_admin.mxml" The project was originally compiled
          > in
          > Flex 3.2.

Try Project>Clean

• 2. Re: Using SDK 3.3 compiler
            SiHoop Level 1
            I tried 2 things, but neither worked. First, I tried Clean. Next, I deleted all of the content from an imported project-- all the files and folders except for the project folder. Still no solution. However, if I create a new project and copy all of the assets from one project to the new project, then the problem disappears. What makes this worse is that it does not always occur. Some project will import without the error message.