I too am having this problem. I have downloaded library books before without any trouble.
I have same problem! please could you someone who is one of the customer service supporter can help us for this issue? Thank you in advance.
No stuff, but can solved the problem with following steps:
- Open Adobe Digital Wditions.
- Press Command+Shift+D to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions.
- Select Erase Authorization.
- Click OK and quit Adobe Digital Editions.
- Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.
- Close all applications.
- Choose Start > Run.
- In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
- In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
- Select the Adept key.
- Choose File > Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
- Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
- In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize
thank you for help, but it did not work. it says "
Maybe do i need to redownload acsm file from book suplier? it doesnt work. i really dont know what i have to do.
Thank you for the help. The procedure resulted in the activation error changing to a new error saying Unable to Download. Error getting license. License Server Communication Problem E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED.
I have had this error before. At that time I followed the same procedure you recommended in this thread and it worked so that I could transfer a library book to digital editions. This time it did not work and I continue to get the same error after reauthorizing Digital Editions.
Nanaky's version worked! I think if I want to see the new registration in the tree I have to open it again. I used Adobe ID when I was reregistering it and went fine.
E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED say that has a errror with Time, Date and Timezone. Check if all right on you device. Its also not work try a other ebook. Sometimes is a problem with the ebook itself.
e_lic_already_fulfilled_by_another_user say that the error linked with the other Adobe ID. If you have a no other Adobe id using, its linked with a empty authrize. So you need a new download of the reseller which can linked new with the Adobe id.