1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 27, 2016 12:29 PM by Rick Gerard

Problems Importing Image

GOLD LION

Hi guys, I am very new to after effects. I am trying to import an image , however , each time that I do it says that my image is missing 252 frames and proceeds to name them e.i 1077-1087, 1089-1127 etc. I have other pictures from the same album that are imported just fine. Does anyone know why it is showing this message? What can I do to fix the problem. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Problems Importing Image
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You have checked the box that say import as a sequence.

To learn more please take a few minutes and learn some of the basics by going to the After Effects home page and taking a look at some of the training there. Check out the Learn and Support section: Learn After Effects, get help and support | Adobe After Affects CC

When you have specific problems or want to learn about something new type a subject like 'import images' into the Search Help field at the top right corner of AE and check out the community resources there. I've been using AE since it was released and I use Search Help about once a week to look for new things that I don't know. It's a great resource.

Be very wary of YouTube tutorials that show you "cool" things that users have done. Many if not most of them point you down a dead end path and offer inefficient workflows. Make sure you vet your training. After Effects has hundreds of thousands of possible workflows and you'll get messed up real quickly if you don't start by learning the basics from a good resource.