3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2016 6:21 AM by maureenhutch

got new laptop, installed Adobe 4.5 and tried to download a book from my local library to transfer to my Kobo as I have been doing for years. Continually getting activation/authorization errors, conflicting messages. Have been trying for three days to get

efitz1

got new laptop, installed Adobe 4.5 and tried to download a book from my local library to transfer to my Kobo as I have been doing for years. Continually getting activation/authorization errors, conflicting messages. Have been trying for three days to get adobe digital editions to let me download from local library, and transfer to Kobo Worked fine for a book last week, this week no chance. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several different editions of Digital Editions on three of our computers, tried each with each version, still can't do it. \today, I had version 3 on all computers, each one gave me message activation error. an error has been detected. Activation Server error code\; E_ADEPT_INTERNAL Digital editions encountered an error on the activation server. Help?? Please?