5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 29, 2016 6:29 AM by Koos Verdegaal

Refund cancelled subscription

Koos Verdegaal

Hello,

On January 16th 2016, I tried to purchase 1 license for a stock video under my Creative Cloud account.

On the first try, I was redirected to the homepage with the message: "An error has occured, please try again"

So I tried again, and once again. All 3 times I got this same message.

Half an hour later, my credit card company called me, saying my card had been blocked due to suspicious transactions.

Turns out, all 3 orders had been processed and my credit card was charged 3 times.

I called Adobe support the same day and was promised the 2 unwanted video's would be cancelled and I would be called back to settle a refund.

Both things did not happen, so I cancelled the 2 licenses myself in my account.

In a following chat session, I was again promised I would get a refund for the 2 video's.

Since January 16, I've had 10 chat sessions and 2 phone calls with the support team (I saved all transcripts from the chat sessions).

In each of those sessions, I was promised te be contacted within 24 hours (or 2-3 workdays, depending on the employee).

Basically, I'm being pushed around and getting promises over and over again for 45 days now, but nothing has been settled.

Over a week ago, I called the head office in my country (NL) to help me get ahead.

They gave me an e-mail address, to which I wrote the above statement. Up until now, no one has contacted me.

I've been patient and polite all this time, and very frustrated as well, because I just want my money back.

Please help me get this settled.