0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 29, 2016 2:29 AM by janz18676005

Are color palettes made publicly available by other users copyright-free?

janz18676005

Hello,

I wonder if I can freely use the color palettes available under color.adobe.com/explore. There doesn't seem to be any information specifying licensing restrictions on them.

The relevant section from the Terms & Conditions is as below, but it doesn't seem to answer this question. How are users supposed to "let other users know how your content may be shared"? I don't see such information on the palettes themselves.

3.4 Sharing Your Content.

(a) Sharing. Some Services may provide features that allow you to Share your content with other users or to make it public. “Share” means to email, post, transmit, upload, or otherwise make available (whether to us or other users) through your use of the Services. Other users may use, copy, modify, or re-share your content in many ways. Please consider carefully what you choose to Share or make public as you are entirely responsible for the content that you Share.

(b) Level of Access. We do not monitor or control what others do with your content. You are responsible for determining the limitations that are placed on your content and for applying the appropriate level of access to your content. If you do not choose the access level to apply to your content, the system may default to its most permissive setting. It’s your responsibility to let other users know how your content may be shared and adjust the setting related to accessing or sharing of your content.

Many thanks,

Jan