You have to provide exact settings and version info for AE and Premiere as well as system info. This simply looks like a GPU acceleration issue in Premiere which doesn't handle transparencies correctly.
Okay thanks, well before I start I will admit that I can't render a single sizable project in Premiere with GPU acceleration enabled, software only works without getting the "UNKNOWN ERROR" so keep that in mind in how perhaps that can help me moving forward; my video card really doesn't cut it, and I've tried other video cards, same deal. I've tried a new motherboard same deal, new ram, I thought it actually might be the ram after swapping out and not getting UNKNOWN ERRORs for a few days, then it started all over again. Lo and behold, it is indeed hardware acceleration for some reason; but how to rectify that when rendering with AE and importing into PP
My system specs are:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7-3770K CPU 3.5ghz
32gb DDR3 1333mhz
Intel dz77ga-70k Board
Samsung SSD 850 Pro 256gb
Nvidia GeForce GTX 770
If you need any other specs let me know.
What version is your NVIDIA driver?
Update NVIDIA driver to 361.91 and see if that helps.
I've seen a significant number of folks on the forum saying they had "the latest version" because the CC app wasn't showing them any updates, but the app LIED. If you're on AE version 13.7.0, you're on the latest version of AE.
Okay, thanks, standby
Updated to 361.91, still glitchy in Premiere
Are you using the default output module preset Lossless With Alpha? Have you set the color mode to straight alpha? What format are you using? What exactly is the info on the exported clips?
Well, as per advice on a few other tutorials I needed the titles to be transparent so I'm using RGB + ALPHA
But I tried PNG, importing them as a sequence, and a few others, and the glitches still occur....But I revert most often to outputting to Quicktime with the above settings
I've been at this for a while, so bear with me, I'm forgetting what I did and when. But it does look like when I export Lossless to AVI the glitch does not occur. But that doesn't help me because it creates a black background for the titles and I need it to be transparent. What can I do at this point? I don't want to say it's a quick time issue, but it certainly could be and I know my QT is up to date, 7.7.9. If I export with just RGB Channels and not RGB + ALPHA the glitch does occur. So it's not an RGB +ALPHA issue, perhaps a quicktime, issue. I'm at a loss.
Okay everyone I guess through trial and error I figured out a workaround on my own that works pretty well, exporting to TIFF / RGB + ALPHA / etc, and importing them into PP as a sequence works GREAT, no glitches, just fine. But I will say, there obviously is something wrong with my hardware (which I'm leaning towards strongly) or the codecs/software that create such a huge problem when exporting a simple and small QT .mov that literally glitches like the video card is dying... Maybe I solved it right there, but I did use a different video card when having those other problems which solved nothing, so the card seems fine (for now).
Anyway, thanks for all your help, I think I'm okay for now.
Thanks for keeping us updated.