3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2016 10:02 AM by Sue Garibaldi

Draw app wont send files to Illustrator

paulm53592762

Draw wont send files to my desktop. I get the 'sent' message but no files open on my desktop. I've tried all the steps from the other posts but with no luck (signed out signed back in, checked date/time is correct, use the same Adobe ID). Can anyone help?

• 1. Re: Draw app wont send files to Illustrator
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Paul,

Sorry you're having trouble.

Can you check that you're using the most current version of Adobe Draw (v3.1.2) and the most current version of Illustrator CC (v19.2.1) and the most current version of the Creative Cloud desktop app (v3.5.1.209).

Let me know.

Sue.

• 2. Re: Draw app wont send files to Illustrator
            paulm53592762 Level 1

Hi Sue,

Thanks for getting back.

Yes they are all the most current versions:

Adobe Draw (v3.1.2)

Illustrator CC (v19.2.1)

Creative Cloud desktop app (v3.5.1.209)

Thanks,

Paul.

• 3. Re: Draw app wont send files to Illustrator
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Paul,

Hmmm... okay, great.

I'd like you to try signing out of the app, and closing Illustrator CC and signing out of the Creative Cloud Desktop App again. This time, though, before signing in again, I'd like you to try a force quit Draw on the device, and a shutdown/start on the desktop. After you've signed back in to device and desktop, then try resending to the desktop. (To force-quit the app, double-press the home button; a list off apps shows up; scroll over to the app and swipe up on it; that should force-quit it.)

Before force-quitting, please first make sure that all of your work is synced by logging in to http://assets.adobe.com (My Assets - Mobile Creations - Draw).

Sue.

1 person found this helpful