Please provide the Image ID for image(s) you are having trouble with.
I'm sorry, without the image ID I won't be able to check the image. Please confirm the following:
1. The image has the License Badge when viewed on the Stock website.
2. You are using the Save to Computer feature on the website to download the image.
3. You are not using right click on the image to save it to your computer.
Please note that there is a bug within the website libraries that will ask you to pay for an image you have licensed. To workaround this please view the image from your License History (accessed from the menu beneath your name), click the image ID and then save the image.
1. The image ID is 67468265
2. No... I saved the image to one of my stock libraries
3. I'm not using right click on the image to save it to my computer
I licensed and downloaded the file and opened it in Illustrator and it displays as expected. As tedious as this seems, could you please provide the exact steps you are using to open the file in Illustrator? I'd like to help you figure out why you are getting blurry files.