• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Super slow loading of ADE

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to think ADE is slow because my laptop has crappy specs, after all, it was a 4 year-old non-gaming laptop that cost me about $400. But what can I say, my textbooks must be opened with ADE. Apparently adding the "authorize this computer" function to Adobe Reader must be REALLY hard because Adobe have to develop a new software which opens, wait for it, PDF!!!

Recently I purchased a desktop, it's nothing fancy, just regular i5, 8G of Ram, SSD, Nvidia graphics card, blah blah blah which so far works like a charm. Except for ADE!!! For God sake, how can a software like ADE load up even slower than Photoshop!!! Everything on my desktop load up instantly now but ADE, yet I don't have a substitute for it as long as I need those textbooks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But after a lot of time...did u be able to authorize your computer??
I started 1 hour ago and I'm awaiting again....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines