• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why HTML5 output not work with Interaction?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish the presentation, I got the following warning, and the interactions just not appeared on my computor. What can I do to make it works? thanks.

Publish Warning.PNG

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Hi,

The reason that Interaction content slides do not work is because Interaction contents are supposed to be run from a web server.

Since you are publishing to your computer locally, Interactions will not work for HTML5.

However, for the SWF output published on your machine, you can follow below steps to make it work locally-

1. Open link from browser : http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html
  2. Then from the dropdown labeled ‘Always trust files in the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The reason that Interaction content slides do not work is because Interaction contents are supposed to be run from a web server.

Since you are publishing to your computer locally, Interactions will not work for HTML5.

However, for the SWF output published on your machine, you can follow below steps to make it work locally-

1. Open link from browser : http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html
  2. Then from the dropdown labeled ‘Always trust files in these locations’, click Add location.

3.  It will open a textbox called “Trust this location”. In that text box you have to add the path for the published output folder. For example, I am publishing the presentation in the Documents > My Adobe Presentations, therefore I added

‘C:\Users\zhussain\Documents\My Adobe Presentations’ in the text box.

4.   Click on confirm.

5.   Refresh the page, and you will able to see that the drive got added.

6.   Now you will be able play the published SWF output locally.

Please note that above mentioned solution works only for SWF output and not for HTML5.

Request you to mark this answer as correct, if you find it useful. Kindly let me know if there are any other issues.

Thanks,
Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zeeshan,

Thanks for your quick reply. Currently the SWF output works well on my computor.

Will the HTML output work if I publish the presentation on a web server (LMS system - SCORM 1.0) ?

Thanks,

Louie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louie,

If you publish and upload your content to an LMS, it will work for an HTML5 output as well.

Also if you want, you can give a try publishing to Adobe's own LMS- Adobe Captivate Prime - Learning Management System

It is one of the most user friendly, easy to use and advanced LMS. Also you can directly publish your projects via Presenter to the same.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zeeshan,

To try a publishing to Adobe Captivate Prime, do I need to download a trial version of Prime to check the output performance?

Thanks,

Louie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Louie,

Adobe Captivate Prime is a web based LMS. There is nothing like downloading a desktop based application.

In order to access trial version, just click on "Free Trial" button on the link i shared above and login with your existing adobe account or set up a new account.

You can even request for demo using link- Adobe | Request for demo, in order to get familiar with this LMS and varieties of features it offers for your learners.

Here are some helpful links for your reference:

http://blogs.adobe.com/captivate/2015/08/introducing-a-brand-new-lms-from-adobe-adobe-captivate-prim...

Adobe Captivate Prime Help

http://elearningindustry.com/adobe-captivate-prime-review-full-featured-lms-learner-first-approach

Do let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources