In case you purchased Adobe Presenter 10 from Adobe.com, then you may access the download link from your account using the below instructions:
- Login to your Adobe.com account \Adobe ID using your Adobe ID
- Click Manage Account
- Click View your Orders
- Click your Order number for the desired product
- Scroll down and click on the Download link. This will take you to the product download page with download link to your product version.
Thanks but you don't answer to my question, never mind,
an other agent by Chat have done and sent me a presenter trial version in vs 10.
But there is now 2 problems :
1) This version first don't detect that i have Ms Office 2010 (and powerpoint 2010). (it was installed in ProgramData / MS2010 by one of our technical agent)
2) When I try to launch directly set-up.exe in presenterwin32 after 2% it asks me to insert the DVD
I don't understand why...
have you any solution ?
For your information, the trial version of Presenter 11 detect my Ms Office 2010 version and install the tool in without error. The only thing which is bad in the Presenter 11 version is Present Video Express : i have an empty white screen ! I am turning on Win7Pro 32bits
Thank in advance