Just wondering if you've since found a solution to this issue? I am trying to do the same and not having any luck at all.
The issue can be fixed by running the attached RoboHelp Script.
Inorder to run the script, perform the following steps
- Download the attached zip file and unzip FixObjectTagForSWF.jsx to disk.
- Open the RoboHelp Project
- Click Menu item View->Pods->Script Explorer to open the Scripts Pod
- Click "Import Script" button from the Scripts Pod tool bar.
- Select the downloaded file from the disk to import the script.
- Select the script file that appears in the pod and click "Run Script" button.
This shall fix the issue and the SWF should work in both Firefox and IE.
[NOTE: The script will make permanent changes to the topics of the project. Please test the script on a sample project to see if it fixes your issue before running it on the final project]
It works! Thank you.