1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 2, 2016 12:42 PM by Steve Grisetti

Premiere Elements 14 crashes all the time win 10

jyrip9828581

My Computer is Win 10, Dell xps 15, memory 16, 512 ssd, nvidia 960. Before buying elements 14, I test it with free version and there was no problems.

So I buy, it, and it works pretty well in begining. But then it begans to crash every day and nearly every 10 minutes.

Info says: Adobe Premiere Elements 14 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to working correctly..

I have loaded quicktime 7.7.6 and tried 7.7.8. I have also loaded programme again as administrator.

I have newiest drivers and bios in my Computer.

I m not sure, but mayby  these problems began after loading new win 10 update.

I hope someone can help me. I really need videoediting. And elements 14 was nice.

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 14 crashes all the time win 10
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I assume you've uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

Try this: Start the program while holding down the Ctrl+Alt+Shift keys on the left side of your keyboard. You should get a warning that the program is going to change your computer. Okay it and the program should play good as new.

If not, then tell us more about the video you're editing: What model of camcorder it's coming from and what format and resolution it is.