In order to have a workflow more efficient, to have less render, less go-back between softs,
to reduce useless time, to conserve the quality of my source, the dynamic comp and the vector layer are the answer !
I explain my work logic :
- i create a puppet with Ai or Ps
- i animate separatly and independently lips, head, arm left, arm right, legs, body of the puppet in Ch (with video file import and analysis like audio files)
- i compose my elements in Ae (background, foreground, effects, lights …) with a dynamic comp of the puppet animation link to Ch (auto update)
- i modify any layers of my puppet like a vector layer (color, thickness, aspect, scale, position…texture ?….) in my Ae dynamic comp
- i do render in Ae, and finally import and edit my renders file in Pr !
I like Ch ! Thank you Ch team !
Thanks for the suggestion! The current PNG sequence + wav was just the quickest first thing we could do for exporting - we are actively working on better workflows. Stay tuned for some more news on this in the next few months!