1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 3, 2016 7:51 AM by Steve Grisetti

Cannot reinstall Premiere Elements 12 on OSX 10.10.5

itadminsidcot

We have 10 MacBooks which are managed/AD integrated via Apple's Profile manager. We have Premiere Elements 12 installed on these macs. Premiere Elements was working, but now doesn't launch on any of the MacBooks. It goes through the launching process and then appears to finish, but without opening the app.

I uninstalled Premiere Elements and was going to try reinstalling it, but when trying to install it gets to near 100% then I receive this error:

Exit Code: 7

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DS001 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s)

----------- Payload: Adobe Player for Embedding 3.1 3.101.0.0 {0AA9D11A-227D-45AB-A5D5-6F5F6E81D5E3} -----------

ERROR: DS001: Failed to mount the disk image at /Volumes/Premiere Elements 12/Adobe Premiere Elements 12/payloads/AdobeAPE3.101-mul/AdobeAPE3.101-mul.dmg. Please verify that the disk image is not corrupt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've re-downloaded the dmg file from Adobe and still get the same issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.