2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2016 7:25 PM by Design Stream

Custom print template with overlapping images

Design Stream Level 1

I am trying to create a print template for (2) 5 x 7 postcards (with logo/contact info at bottom edge) on a 8.5 x 11 page. I have imported a 5 x 7 white Photoshop background image with the contact info across the bottom. I now want to add 2 image boxes on top of the 5 x 7 artwork. The image boxes should be editable so that different images can be featured for different mailings. I would also like to be able to do this all in Lightroom. Can anyone offer advice on whether this is possible and if so, how?

• 1. Re: Custom print template with overlapping images
          wobertc Adobe Community Professional

All in the Lightroom Print module-

Try starting with a Lightroom template  [Custom Square +2]  or design your own in the [Custom Package] Layout Style panel.

The cells can be re-sized, re-positioned, overlapped, moved behind/infront, border stroked,  and with an edited Identity Plate Graphic.

Once you have your design as you want it- save it as a print template, then you can drag and drop any images into the cells at any time in the future-  just select your images on the filmstrip, select your saved template, and drag images into the cells, print (or save as jpg for external printing!)

ScreenShot416.jpg ScreenShot415.jpg

My Print Template                          With 3 images & Identity Plate

• 2. Re: Custom print template with overlapping images
            Design Stream Level 1

wobertc,

Thanks very much for your answer and examples. I was able to create the templates with no problem.

Lisa