• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: "Oops! This document couldn't be opened. This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID. Please sign in with the authorized Adobe ID and try again."

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a kobo glo hd. I've had nothing but trouble opening up library books on it. I've tried everything that I've seen in these forums, all to no avail.

I've uninstalled ADE 4.0 and replaced it with 3.0 umpteen times. I've reset the kobo to factory settings, also umpteen times. I've de-authorized and re-authorized the kobo within the ADE program, which worked at first, with my first batch of library books but isn't working anymore with the new batch that I've borrowed today. I can't even read a book that I could open yesterday (renewed) but today cannot. The error message I receive on the kobo is: "Oops! This document couldn't be opened. This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID. Please sign in with the authorized Adobe ID and try again."

NOTHING is working. Could somebody please tell me what else I can do in very explicit steps? I am using this with a Mac, OS 10.11.3. as far as I can tell my Adobe ID (ie., my email address) is the same on both the computer and the kobo and in any case I can't see who to enter anything on the kobo anyway. This software is utterly crazy making. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've done everything indicated except moving and renaming the folder, which I will do. Also, 3.0 didn't work either. I went down to 2.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its work with 2.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I can't say just yet because the problems start after I return my books and try to load new ones, which I haven't been able to do yet. This is only my second set of books loaded; the first time and this time it finally worked after using 2.0, but then it didn't. So in a few days, when I finish and return the books I've got I will be able to try again and let you know. In the meantime, I can tell you that I cannot see how/where to move and rename the folder on my mac. Would you be able to help me with that please? I only see the actual application icon for ADE in my applications folder, but I don't see the associated application folder itself. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Program Order are in the Library. This are hidden since the Version 10.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I still can't find it. There's nothing called "program Order" or anything to do with Adobe ADE in my Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You in the Library of the System or the user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Macintosh HD --> Library

When I go into Macintosh HD --> System --> Library there is no relevant file that I can see.

When I go into Macintosh HD --> Users there is no Library.

When I go into Macintosh HD --> Users --> smartypants (my username) there is no Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines