6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2016 3:27 AM by Peter Spier

    What is the empty area surrounding pages and spreads called?

    Greg_Linhares Level 1

      I have on page spread that seems to have an enormous empty gap of white space between it and the spread above. What is this empty white area called and why has it expanded in one direction?