5 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2017 12:01 PM by sparklite59

deleting documents

spidey4200

on the adobe acrobat reader for android can i delete the documents in the outbox tab if i have my documents saved to a folder in the documents cloud??..also can i delete the files from the recent documents tab??

• 1. Re: deleting documents
          CtDave Level 5

You use the local machine's / mobile device's OS file management application / app to delete files.

Be well...

• 2. Re: deleting documents
            spidey4200 Level 1

And how exactly do i get there? where do i go to do that?

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 7:29 AM, CtDave<forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:  

|

Adobe Community 

|

deleting documents

reply from CtDave in Acrobat Reader - View the full discussion

You use the local machine's / mobile device's OS file management application / app to delete files.

Be well...

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Adobe Community

|  Start a new discussion in Acrobat Reader by email or at Adobe Community 

Following deleting documents in these streams: Inbox

• 3. Re: deleting documents
              CtDave Level 5

How? Given the phletora of OS's and for mobile devices the file management apps that's something you'll be using "Help" for.

Simply review the OS Help. For mobile devices you may have to install a file management app if what came with the device is inadequate. For these apps, again, review the user help file.

Be well...

• 4. Re: deleting documents
                nkhanna Adobe Employee

Hello,

Outbox tab is shown when a pdf is saved to Document Cloud or we create/export pdf.  If you want to clear the outbox list, you can use "Clear Outbox" option from the menu option. If you want to clear the list in Recent tab, you can do that using "Clear Recent" from menu option. This will only clear the list but file will be present locally or on cloud.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

• 5. Re: deleting documents
                  sparklite59

Why can't I delete certain files from the Document Cloud?