1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 9, 2016 11:52 AM by KanikaS

Can´t change mu credit card because a problem in adobe site

Felipe Belfort Rolim

I already contacted the billing chat but they say that the problem is on Adobe´s end. Below are de chat transcript:

Chat Transcript

info: Thank you for your patience.

While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

info: You are now chatting with Preetham.
      Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Preetham: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
      Preetham: Hi Felipe
      Felipe Rolim: Hello
      Preetham: I am reviewing your issue. Please stay online and do not close the chat window or browser in order to ensure our chat session is not interrupted.
      Felipe Rolim: Your file was successfully uploaded: bug.jpg.
      Felipe Rolim: Your file was successfully uploaded: bug.jpg.
      Felipe Rolim: I send the screenshot of the problem;
      info: Your chat transcript will be sent to FELIPE-ROLIM@LIVE.COM at the end of your chat.
      Preetham: I apologize for the delay, it is longer than expected. Please allow me a minute or two more.
      Preetham: Thank you for your patience.
      Felipe Rolim: ok
      Preetham: I am sorry for the inconvenience, our internal applications are not working due to some technical problem, I request you to please try to update your card details after 2-3 hours.
      Felipe Rolim: So, the problem is with the page, right?
      Preetham: Yes, it is an problem from our end. 
      Felipe Rolim: ok, thanks for the support and feedback
      Preetham: You are most welcome.
      Preetham: Is there anything else I can help you with?
      Felipe Rolim: No, thank you
      Preetham: Have a wonderful day!
      Preetham: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

When I go to the plan managemnet screen and redirect´s me to the address: https://www.adobe.com/go/dr_account_br
      Here´s what happens:

adobe_bug.png

I tried in 3 different computer an 4 different browsers.

But I need to change my credit card because the old one was cancelled after being cloned and my subscription was cancelled.

How I can resolve this fast, Adobe?