4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2016 7:52 AM by Just Shoot Me

Storage

Booskie

When Adobe says your are out of storage and you delete EVERYTHING in the archive and it still won't let you upload photos, what's the catch?  I am about ready to cancel this subscription.

• 1. Re: Storage
          wobertc Adobe Community Professional

How big is your storage hard-drive?   (Gigabytes, Terabytes?)

How much empty space is there on your hard-drive? (Gigabytes, Terabytes?)

How much space is occupied by your images?  (In the Pictures folder?)

What do you mean by the "archive"?

Are you deleting thumbnails from the catalog library?

Are you deleting your original image files?

Are you deleting the 'Previews' folder?

• 2. Re: Storage
            dj_paige Level 9

Is this a Lightroom question?

What is the exact unedited word-for-word message you are getting from Lightroom?

• 3. Re: Storage
              Booskie Level 1

Thanks everyone.  I think I resolved my problem for now.  Clearly, I have much work to do with CC and I appreciate your help.

• 4. Re: Storage
                Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

Booskie wrote:

Thanks everyone.  I think I resolved my problem for now.  Clearly, I have much work to do with CC and I appreciate your help.

Right you create more space on the drive you had selected as the destination for the copying of images on import or you selected a different destination and or added another drive, internal or external, and selected that as the destination.

Just trying to clarify for future forum members confronted with the same problem.