• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I enter my license key in adobe illustrator cc 2015?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2016 Mar 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wantet to ask that How can I enter my license key in adobe illustrator cc 2015? I purchased the illustrator license key few days back (only license key) and today I downloaded the illustrator from creative cloud and i wanted my illustrator activated so can anyone tell me how can I enter my lisence key

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2016 Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You activate Illustrator by logging in with the Adobe ID that you used to purchase the apps.

Only Enterprise ETLA customers have access to a CC serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you're an enterprise client with a license key, how do you get Illustrator CC 2017 to recognize it? InDesign and Photoshop are working just fine, but Illustrator doesn't know what's up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you have a Creative Cloud Enterprise agreement with serial number, you need to build a deployment package with Creative Cloud Packager, when building the package the serial number can be included.

Adobe Creative Cloud Packager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines