1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2016 5:32 AM by Steve Grisetti

Premiere Elements 11 - Rendering windows

vincentw76576379

Hi all,

I'm working actually on Premiere elements 11, and, the rendering Windows doesn't work now.

He has already worked, but, i don't know if it come from my last nvidia driver update.

I've installed the last driver from Nvidia, and i'm working on a quadro M5000 on a laptop.

When i'm lauching the software, i have a message that my graphic card is not compatible Now....

I'm using 2 display... but i don't think there is any interaction with it. (but still working with 2 display before).

any idea?

thanks.

Vincent

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 11 - Rendering windows
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Please give us more details. When you say the "rendering window doesn't work now", what are you doing and what is not happening? Are you saying that it did work at one time but no longer does?

What operating  system are you using? Did you recently change your operating system?

Have you manually gone to the nVidia web site and downloaded the latest drivers for your graphics card?

Have you ensured you have the latest version of Quicktime, per the program's requirements?

It's unlikely that an incompatible graphics card is causing the program to malfunction. But, meantime, if you are on a Windows computer, turn on the option to see hidden files and then go to C:/ProgramData/Adobe/Premiere Elements/11.0 and delete the BadDrivers.txt file.