1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2016 4:50 AM by Rick Gerard

Do an introduction with A.E

jesúsv30901837

Hello.

I want to do an introduction like this one: Testimoniales USM 2014 - María Rosa Avellán - YouTube from the beginning until 8-9s.
      But i have so many questions:
      - How could i do the final effect: flash + letters dissapearing?
      - How could i get the effect of particles floating in my intro?
      - How could i do the light sweep of flash effect of the beginning??

Thank you so much.
      Jesús

• 1. Re: Do an introduction with A.E
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The best way to try and figure out an effect is to capture a few frames and start analyzing what's going on. I'm assuming you mean this effect:

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 4.27.22 AM.png

Are you familiar with AE's layer structure, blend modes and position animation controls. If so you can easily duplicate this effect by simply layering white solids with the blend mode set to screen and the opacity adjusted  like this:

blend modes.png

The reference is on the top layer so I can easily match the look.

The disappearing text and red banner can be achieved by adding a red shape layer filled with a gradient that has the opacity also adjusted then adding a text layer and animating a blur on the text. These two layers are pre-composed and you animate the position and opacity.

All real basic AE stuff. No magic effects, just basic procedure. If you are new to AE I suggest you start on the AE home page and check out the great getting started materials on the Learn and Support page: Learn After Effects, get help and support | Adobe After Affects CC

If you have questions about specific things like blend modes type "blend modes" in the Search Help field at the top right corner of AE and check out the great community resources available.