1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2016 8:47 AM by joet082964

    Is there a name for this type of layout?

    Criticalerror101 Level 1



      I'm trying to find more information on creating a certain type of catalog and printing it in a certain way. The best I can describe: Bound pages where one side of the catalog has staggered pages.


      A rough image showing the 'staggered' pages on the right:




      Just not sure if there is a name for this? It might make my research easier. Thanks!