4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 7, 2016 11:32 AM by staceylou16

    How do I create this beveled box in InDesign or Illustrator?


      I know I used to know how to do this, but how do I create this beveled looking box in either InDesign or Illustrator? It's got to be something simple I thinking, but can't figure it out for the life of me. Thank you!Iy4r0.png