3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2016 7:29 AM by Sue Garibaldi

My Adobe Photoshop Sketch back up won't stop.

loisjotis

Adobe Photoshop Sketch won't stop backing up. I only have 1 drawing started, it's been backing up for over 24 hours. I haven't change the drawing in over 20 hours. How do I stop this action?

• 1. Re: My Adobe Photoshop Sketch back up won't stop.
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Lois,

Can you first log-in to http://assets.adobe.com (My Assets - Mobile Creations - Sketch) with your Adobe ID to make sure your work is synced there.

After you've done that, try force-quitting the app  (double-press the home button; a list off apps shows up; scroll over to the app and swipe up on it; that should force-quit it), restarting your device, then relaunching the app.

Let me know how that goes.

Sue.

• 2. Re: My Adobe Photoshop Sketch back up won't stop.
            loisjotis Level 1

I'm sorry Sue, I didn't realize you sent this to my email, prior to my response to you again on the forum. I've never used the forum and received a answer until now. I have zero formal training in computers or art programs. I purchased iPad pro just so I can draw in my retirement. Adobe photo sketch is quite enough of a challenge for me. I'm not sure how to even sync my app to the assets.adobe.com. Some how When I went there I  found 1 of my drawings out of two that I completed.

And not the present one I'm working on. I had to delete from the app. All but the one I'm working on because they used up almost all my space on my iPad pro. I just moved them to my photos.

I tried your suggestion anyway, it didn't resolve the issue. I think I'll complete this drawing, then un install and re install the app. Thanks for your quick answer. Lois

Sent from my iPad

• 3. Re: My Adobe Photoshop Sketch back up won't stop.
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Lois,

Syncing will, for the most part, occur naturally if you're working over a wifi connection. I like people to know about assets.adobe.com so they can check, with more complicated drawings, that their work is backed-up.

Don't uninstall and reinstall the app until the project you're working on is synced to Creative Cloud.

Sue.