• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the new Adobe Flash Player Distribution Portal (as of March 1, 2016)?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company has a valid, active license to download and distribute Flash binaries to our employees internally.  The Adobe Flash Player Distribution page that we used to use to download these binaries (https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html) has been decommissioned as of March 1st, 2016, as stated on that page (the page is still available, and shows new versions of Flash player, but the links to the binaries are no longer active).  The Upcoming Flash Player Distribution Changes FAQ by Chris Campbell on February 25, 2016 (https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2023241?start=0&tstart=0) states that the old distribution page "will have detailed instructions on how to reach the new download page", but so far, it has no instructions whatsoever.  Where is the new distribution portal?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The content, and links, on the distribution page was erroneously updated too soon for our upcoming release.  The content, and links, have been rolled back to the current version, 20.0.0.306.  We apologize for the confusion.

For the instructions on the page, I am following up on that

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, as of today, March 10, the content and links on the distribution page are still showing version 21 (specifically 21.0.0.182), not 20.0.0.306.  Luckily, the links appear to be working for the moment, so I've been able to download version 21.  I'm looking forward to seeing the instructions updated (and a new distribution portal in place) before the links are disabled again.  Thanks for your reply, and for following up on the instructions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines