0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2016 5:37 AM by nlpastor

Problem uploading to vimeo...says it is an problem with vimeo account, but there is no problem with my vimeo account

nlpastor

I am using the in program option in Premiere elements 11 to publish and share to Vimeo. I have been doing it for more than 2 years with no problems. The suddenly from March 6 to today, every time I try to upload, it says there is an account problem with my Vimeo account.  I followed some on line suggestions and changed my preferences > web sharing > to manual and then when I try to upload it asks for authentication.  I follow the authentication process and select allow, then it either comes up with authentication details cannot be verified, or there is an error uploading try again later.  I can upload by going to Vimeo on line and using their upload process, but that lengthens the time required.  I need to be able to do it directly from within PE 11.  Nothing else has changed on my computer.

I am not tech savvy, so please dumb down any suggestions you might have.  Thanks so much.