3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2016 1:28 PM by Jim Acquavella

Manually modify visemes after split lip sync in visemes?

Gal6

How could i manually modify visemes in the timeline after split lip sync in visemes?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Manually modify visemes after split lip sync in visemes?
          Jim Acquavella Adobe Employee

After selecting a Lip Sync's Audio Input take and choosing the "Split Lip Sync into Visemes" menu command, the application will create a cascade of takes within the timeline.  Each take is an individual viseme and can be deleted, trimmed, split, duplicated, etc.  The take names don't specify which viseme is represented, but moving the time needle over the take will show the viseme within the Scene panel.  Note, we are working on a better editing experience.

• 2. Re: Manually modify visemes after split lip sync in visemes?
            Gal6 Level 1

Thank you for your answer !

I do that a lot of time but the experience is not efficient for me !

I hope a better way !

Would not it be better to have only the viseme timeline with a view of the reference letter, and not the cascade (because of the long time, cascade is too much !) ?

And to change a viseme, in pause mode, use keyboard keys to change a viseme, at its position and its duration (and not  using record mode) ?

Like writing keyboard !

MORE IT'S SIMPLE ! MORE WE CAN BE EFFICIENT !

Is it possible or will it be possible to change the reference viseme panel in the puppet menu, because of the language !

To a better adaptation to another language than english ! ???

Thank you for your work and your answer, and sorry for my approximate english language !

• 3. Re: Manually modify visemes after split lip sync in visemes?
              Jim Acquavella Adobe Employee

What is your native language?  We do translate the shipping application to French/German/Japanese.

For our future lip sync editing feature, we are strongly considering keyboard replacements, non-cascading views.