1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 9, 2016 2:49 PM by Brad Lawryk

    Took a stock image, altered it quite a bit (derivative work?) - want to use for an album cover. What do I need to know?


      Below is the image in question.

      I'm not sure, but do I need to purchase the license for $79.99? Or, since I've modified the work, am I okay?


      I see a lot of people selling album art on the internet in various facebook groups after modifying stock images, but I'm not sure how legal that is.


      I just don't want to end up in trouble.


      Any input would be great :^)