• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't search for bookmark in output

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you search for a bookmark using the search function of the output?

Here's what I want to accomplish:

Instead of multiple topics, I want one topic in which I will insert smaller topics via expandable text. My intent is to bookmark all of my expandable text so that if the user goes to the Search option on the output first, they can still find the expandable topic on the main topic page. You can search for bookmarks in RoboHelp itself, but not in a RoboHelp output! Any help would be much, much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know you are referring to Search here, but this sounds like an excellent place to talk about using an Index. With the Index, you are able to type in the terms you want, then you can map the index terms to specific bookmarks.

Unless the actual bookmark text is part of the visible page itself, I think you will find yourself struggling to make this work as you want.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp