1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 10, 2016 4:00 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Recover file

ming lail57988846 Level 1

how to recover my whole project in Adobe draw because it was deleted accidentally. What should I do?

• 1. Re: Recover file
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Ming Lai,

I'm sorry. Once you tap through both delete confirmation dialogs, there is little you can do to retrieve a deleted project. There are two ways that it can be recovered, but both require some special circumstances:

1. If you were offline when you deleted the project, then the deletion hasn't been synced back to the cloud yet. In this case, stay offline on your device, and sign into http://assets.adobe.com on your desktop. Look for your project in the ""Mobile Creations"" section, and make an edit to the project (eg. rename it to something else). Then, when your iPad goes back online, the new edit will cancel out the deletion and your project should sync back down to your device.

2. If the deletion has already made it back to the cloud and you can no longer find your project on assets.adobe.com, then if you have another device (phone or tablet) that has Draw installed, you can try taking that device offline, launch Draw, and make an edit to the project locally (eg. rename it to something else). Then, when that device goes back online, the new edit will cancel out the deletion and your project should get re-uploaded back up to the cloud. From there, you can download back anywhere you have Draw installed.

Hopefully one of these will be true for you.

Sue

(I'm going to delete your second post.)

1 person found this helpful