1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 10, 2016 4:29 PM by Steve Grisetti

Error occur - Adobe Premiere Elements 10

camillau19813281

I´ve been the happy user of Premiere Elements 10, and it has worked fine, untill a couple of months ago, when this error occured: Screen shot Adobe 2.png

I am using Mac OS X 10.6.8.

I´ve tried to install the version again, but then this error occur, and I can´t figure out, what the "dynamiclinkmanager" is, as I´ve closed all running programmes!?

Screen shot Dynamic link.png

I also have the Adobe Design Standard CS5.5 installed, and I am not sure if it works with a new version of OS X 10.10, otherwise I´ll just install the Elements 14 version.

Can anyone help?

Camille

• 1. Re: Error occur - Adobe Premiere Elements 10
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

To turn off the dynamiclinkmanager, go to your Activity Monitor. It's in your Mac Utilities.

After your reinstall (and computer restart), launch Premiere Elements while holding down the Cmd+Option+Shift keys on the LEFT side of your keyboard. This should clear out any corruptions in the program. For good measure, do the same thing when you launch the Organizer.

You don't say if this error only popped up after you upgraded from Yosemite to El Capitan, but an OSX upgrade could also be a contributing factor.