3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2006 4:10 PM by Newsgroup_User

loading problems

tkdlj
      I am trying to get my mc to play after the preloader but nothing is happening. My preloader just keeps playing any ideas out there.
      Thanks
        • 1. Re: loading problems
          Level 7
          "tkdlj" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e28vip$d2s$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I am trying to get my mc to play after the preloader but nothing is happening. My preloader just keeps playing any ideas out there.
          > Thanks

Post some code or a link. Why waste time on guesswork?
          tralfaz

• 2. Re: loading problems
            Rothrock Level 5
            Oh come on tralfaz – don't you need to exercise your psychic powers? Clearly the problem is on line 17 where there is a comma instead of a period!

tkdij – welcome to the forums. Preloaders are one of the most popular questions here. There are many, many ways to do them correctly and even more ways to do them incorrectly. Regardless of the question (well at least when it is about code) it is a good idea to post the code that you think is most likely where the problem is.
            • 3. Re: loading problems
              Level 7
              "Rothrock" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e291ia$fha$1@forums.macromedia.com...
              > Oh come on tralfaz ? don't you need to exercise your psychic powers? Clearly
              > the problem is on line 17 where there is a comma instead of a period!
              >
              > tkdij ? welcome to the forums. Preloaders are one of the most popular
              > questions here. There are many, many ways to do them correctly and even more
              > ways to do them incorrectly. Regardless of the question (well at least when it
              > is about code) it is a good idea to post the code that you think is most likely
              > where the problem is.

If I was psychic I wouldn't have installed Flash 5 back in (whenever that was long ago) after I saw how many thousands of hours I
              would spend on it without making any money. (well.. ok, I have made < $300 with it) and I wouldn't have bothered to learn
              Truespace and 3D Studio 4 and 3D Studio Max either. Great new field of 3D computer animation my a$$. hahaha
              tralfaz