2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2016 10:01 AM by mojibake

'Camera to PDF' multiple images at once using iPad verson of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC mobile app?

mojibake

Hi,

Is it possible to create a multiple page PDF from images using the 'Camera to PDF' feature in the iPad version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC? I tried and couldn't but wasn't sure if I was missing something? If it is not possible are there any known workarounds?

Thanks

• 1. Re: 'Camera to PDF' multiple images at once using iPad verson of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC mobile app?
          abhissha Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Sean,

I am afraid but we do not have any direct option to create multi page PDF file using 'Camera to PDF' feature. As I workaround what we can do is to create PDFs using Camera option which will create PDFs and will save them to your Document Cloud storage.

Then you can use the Web interface of DC by going to cloud.acrobat.com and use Combine feature to multi page PDF of the PDFs created using Camera function.

Let me know if this is helpful.

Thanks,

Abhishek

• 2. Re: 'Camera to PDF' multiple images at once using iPad verson of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC mobile app?
            mojibake Level 1

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for your response.

OK, it is good to know this is not available at the moment. Do you know if an implementation of this feature is planned for a future update? If not, is there anywhere I can put a feature request in?

With regard to the workaround, it is very cumbersome so I it is not a solution but I might use it in emergencies so thanks for letting me know about it. One big issue I found with Camera to PDF with it is that that the selection box with the thumbnail previews from Camera Roll are very small. Are there any plans to improve the size of the thumbnails so that they are more legible? Also I found that the Camera to PDF feature heavily processed the source images so that they did not look like the original. Is there anywhere I can change settings so that the output is at least visually lossless?

Thanks,

Sean