1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 14, 2016 11:40 AM by Rebecca Staley

change name of account

Level 1

Send and Track shows my personal name instead of my company name

How do I fix that

I tried the chat but they are so ignorant that they make an amoeba look like Einstein

Asking a forum is like walking into a big box store and being told to ask one of the customers

This whole support system is insane

• 1. Re: change name of account
          Rebecca Staley Adobe Employee

Hi there,

The information displayed by Send & Track is linked to your Adobe ID. If you're logged in with your personal account, that name will be shown when you send files with Acrobat DC or Document Cloud. To display a different name in your Send & Track interactions, you can change the name associated with that Adobe ID online by going to https://cloud.acrobat.com and clicking on the menu in the upper right corner where you see your name. Choose "My information" to change account info; be aware, however, that you're changing the name associated with your Adobe ID across all Adobe products and services.

Alternatively, if you're a Document Cloud subscriber, you can upload your logo to your Send & Track interactions, which will add your company's branding to each communication your recipients see from you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Rebecca