0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2016 6:46 AM by fcodepaula

Why get the error Windows shutdown facilities in both Flash Player ActiveX, NPAPI and PPAPI in Windows 7?

fcodepaula

Hi, my name is Francisco de Paula Alias Garcia, I have 37 years old and I am Spanish, and well, I wanted to communicate to you the Adobe that there is a strange error in both clean install and update (ie, installation above), and as I passed both versions of ActiveX, NPAPI and PPAPI, and that's what happens, you get an error closing Windows (which really is not closed) in Windows 7Hi, my name is Francisco de Paula Alias Garcia, I have 37 years old and I am Spanish, and well, I wanted to communicate to you the Adobe that there is a strange error in both clean install and update (ie, installation above), and as I passed both versions of ActiveX, NPAPI and PPAPI, and that's what happens, you get an error closing Windows (which really is not closed) in Windows 7, in addition, this I could not think with earlier versions of between 18 and 19, and leaves the error with this information:

"Firma con problemas:

Nombre del evento de problema:    BEX

Nombre de la aplicación:    explorer.exe

Versión de la aplicación:    6.1.7601.17514

Marca de tiempo de la aplicación:    4ce796f3

Nombre del módulo con errores:    StackHash_2264

Versión del módulo con errores:    0.0.0.0

Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores:    00000000

Desplazamiento de excepción:    0010fb88

Código de excepción:    c0000005

Datos de excepción:    badc0de1

Versión del sistema operativo:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Id. de configuración regional:    3082

Información adicional 1:    2264

Información adicional 2:    2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9

Información adicional 3:    875f

Información adicional 4:    875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e

Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0c0a

Si la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión:

C:\Windows\system32\es-ES\erofflps.txt"

Well, the question is, why get the error Windows shutdown facilities in both Flash Player ActiveX, NPAPI and PPAPI in Windows 7?. Thank you for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience.