Any and all Add-Ons can be remove by simply Deleting them from the folder they are stored in.
On my system, Win 7, the publishing services are stored in the LR program folder, D:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom and have an extension of .lrplugin. Even the Smumug plugin I have installed, which is actually a folder, has that same extension.
So do a search of your LR program folder for .lrplugin and see what you come up with. Do that with LR closed.
Here are the steps to remove a plugin from LR and remove it from your disk:
1. Do File > Plug-in Manager.
2. In the left column, scroll to the plugin and select it.
3. In the right column, scroll to the Status section and, if necessary, expand it by clicking the triangle.
4. Click Show In Finder (Mac) / Show In Explorer (Windows) to open Finder/Explorer on the folder on disk containing the plugin's files. It will end in ".lrplugin". On Mac, it will appear as a "package" (a single file), and on Windows it will appear as a folder.
5. In the Finder/Explorer, delete the plugin.
6. Back in LR's Plug-in Manager window, make sure the plugin is still selected, and click Remove at the bottom of the left column.
Refer to the screenshot below. If you get hung up at any of these steps, please provide details of exactly what you did and what didn't work.
Thanks that worked
Please be careful what you say.....
I am locking this thread..