31 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 7:36 PM by DigitalSoju

After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

DigitalSoju Level 1

Frankly, ever since adobe went cloud, I've found premiere and after effects highly buggy. If it's not one problem, it's another. My latest example is this:

-Out of the blue, After effects just crashes. I tried to re-open it and it fails several times.

-I reboot, try it again, same thing.

-I uninstall it, then reinstall it. Same problem.

-I reboot, try it again same thing.

It just sits there and I can't do anything. 2 completely white panels and one normal panel. Did I mention I have a project due tonight?

I'm on the latest version of After Effects

Windows 10 pro 64 bit

32 gbs of ram

Maximus VII motherboard / Intel 6700k process @ 4 ghz

Geforce GTX 970

Any ideas?

after effects all white.png

• 1. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What driver version are you using for your GPU?

• 2. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
            DigitalSoju Level 1

My driver is the latest version (364.51)

It wasn't even installed today, so I'm not sure why after effects broke. A temporary fix was to roll back to an earlier version of after effects, but after using it a few times, it had the same problem. So I tried to re-upgrade and the problem has remained.

I'm wondering if the problem stems from my motherboard (Asus Maximus VIII). It doesn't play well with certain programs, but it's never had a problem with after effects until today (except for the occasional crash, but not sure what to blame that on). I'm less than a week off of a fresh install of everything too.

• 3. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

Try using the 361.91 or 353.30 driver on the off chance that that helps.

• 4. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                DigitalSoju Level 1

It seems the only way I can fix it is to uninstall and downgrade to an older version of after effects. But then it doesn't give me the option to upgrade to the latest version, so I uninstall and then install it from the creative cloud app. Once I went back to the latest version, it went back to the white panels and not loading.

I'll try downgrading the nvidia drivers as well to see if that helps.

The problem mostly kept coming from when I had premiere and after effects open and I re-rendered something that was also in the project of premiere. This didn't give me any problems for the last week, then today, bam. Once it crashed, the program was unable to open again. It'd just freeze with those 2 white panels. Very strange.

• 5. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                  DigitalSoju Level 1

Downgraded to 361.91 and it made no difference at all. Still stuck on the white screen. I wonder what's causing this state to be locked in, even after uninstalling.

• 6. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

What older version of AE did you try to install? Have you tried installing CC 2014? How To Find And Install Previous Version Of Adobe Apps In CC 2015

• 7. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                      DigitalSoju Level 1

Version 13.5.0.347 is the one working for me now.

• 8. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

If it works, great! If not, try CC 2014.

• 9. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                          DigitalSoju Level 1

Well the fact I have to use an older version isn't so great. I'm thinking the problem might be my motherboard. We'll see if more google searches eventually lead other people with an Asus Maximus VIII Hero in here as well.

• 10. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

DigitalSoju wrote:

Well the fact I have to use an older version isn't so great. I'm thinking the problem might be my motherboard. We'll see if more google searches eventually lead other people with an Asus Maximus VIII Hero in here as well.

Well, in this case, needing to use an older version isn't necessarily a bad thing. AE CC 2015 is the first step in a major re-architecture, separating the renderer from the UI for the first time in AE's 20+ year history. This is a big job and it's clearly still in progress. It's a necessary step for improving After Effects performance, but it's taking a while (and multiple versions) for them to get through it. So, during this time of transition as they're introducing elements of the new architecture, sometimes it may be easier to use the older version to get a job done.

I don't mind a bit of a hiccup here and there if they're going to re-write AE and eventually deliver us a much more modern and faster application!

That being said, it may be a hardware issue in your case, but let's hope not.

• 11. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                              danl51353681 Level 1

I have the same motherboard, same processor, and a GTX 980Ti and I get this exact same error every time I try using AE on my desktop. Interestingly my laptop (although much less processing power) runs it fine, so I think it definitely has something to do with the hardware in our machines.

I don't want to use an older version, so for right now I'm just battling it out using my laptop for any AE needs. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

• 12. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                DigitalSoju Level 1

It makes me wonder if it's the motherboard, graphics card or a combination of both. @danl51353681 do you by chance use a USB mic? For some reason, my usb mic won't work anymore and I think it's this motherboard. It sucks because it's supposed to be one of the top motherboards for this processor.

• 13. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                  Alexandre Parenteau Adobe Employee

"Out of the blue".

Does it mean it worked at some point, but now it's not?

Have you installed a new plug-in, or updated the OS recently?

(just pitching in the dark)

• 14. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                    DigitalSoju Level 1

Yes it works at some point, but then within an hour it gets that annoying white screen and it can't be undone unless I reformat. The only solution was to roll back to an older version. After the older version started working, I tried to update and still got the white screen.

Premiere pro has a similar white screen problem but I found a workaround for it on this board. Basically you set the workspace to Color correction, then save and exit. Afterwards Premiere pro will still not close properly, so you have to kill it from the task manager, then open it back up. Then the white screen goes away (but will eventually come back).

For after effects I haven't found a solution.

• 15. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

Could you please attach the log to this thread? (you can turn on the log from within the Help menu)

• 16. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                        danl51353681 Level 1

I don't use a USB mic, however Premiere Pro luckily doesn't give me any problems - It's only that AE doesn't work on the current version.

• 17. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                          danl51353681 Level 1

Okay, so I just updated to AE 2015.3, and I can load projects in, but then the Composition screen is still white (see pic). How should I attach the log file? This is soooo frustrating. Alexandre Parenteau

Capture.PNG

• 18. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                            danl51353681 Level 1

Here is my log file:

Log file created: 6/22/2016 10:33:22 AM

-----------------------------------------

Ticks = 0      <4972> <AppVers> <5> App Version = 13.8.0x144 release

Ticks = 0      <4972> <AppDirs> <5> App Dir = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files

Ticks = 0      <4972> <AppDirs> <5> Executable Dir = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files

Ticks = 0      <4972> <AppDirs> <5> Resources Dir = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files

Ticks = 0      <4972> <AppDirs> <5> Package Dir = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files

Ticks = 109      <4972> <AppDirs> <5> Plugin Dir = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files\Plug-ins

Ticks = 109      <4972> <AppDirs> <5> Required Dir = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files\Required

Ticks = 109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG STARTUP

Ticks = 172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> U Birth U Birth

Ticks = 172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> U CPU Data LogicalCores:8, PhysicalCores:4, MMX:1, SSE:1 SSE2:1, SSE3:1, SSSE(MNI):1, SSE4_1:0, SSE4_2:1

Ticks = 172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> U Up_InitializeMemorySubsystem fudgebuffer=262144000, goDirect=1

Ticks = 172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> U Birth U Hog Birth

Ticks = 266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG AMT AMT obtaining product license...

Ticks = 281      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG AMT 0 - Licensing succeeded!

Ticks = 297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG AMT AMT Diagnostic Output

Part of Suite:

Tryout: false

Activated: true

Version: 1.0

Serial: 909705270215148092442626

ProBundle: true

Ticks = 297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EMUL Birth EMUL String Birth

Ticks = 297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EMUL SLOP UPDATE Mem Usage in MB: calc: 135.006697, measured: 76.929688, delta: -58.077009, delta pct: -75.493624, total slop: 17592186044357.924000

Ticks = 297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> FILE Birth FILE Birth

Ticks = 297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> M Birth M Birth

Ticks = 297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> RND Birth RND Birth

Ticks = 344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREF Birth PREF Birth

Ticks = 375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> VAL Birth VAL Birth

Ticks = 375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> MC Birth MC Birth

Ticks = 375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp AXE8 v:3.8.0 Loaded

Ticks = 406      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp Splash screen shown

Ticks = 406      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG BIRTH Beginning Verify Environment

Ticks = 406      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BM Birth BM Birth

Ticks = 406      <4972> <ALOG> <5> COR Birth COR Birth

Ticks = 2734      <4972> <GPUManager> <2> Sniffer Result Code: 3

Ticks = 3859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization CUDA Version: 7.5

Ticks = 3859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Optix Version: 3.6.2

Ticks = 3859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Number of Available Devices = 2

Ticks = 3859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Device 0: GeForce GTX 980 Ti (NOT PRESENT in the whitelist)

Ticks = 3859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Device 1: CPU (NOT PRESENT in the whitelist)

Ticks = 3859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Device Used For Rendering 0: GeForce GTX 980 Ti

Ticks = 3937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization     Device Available Memory 0: 5280179814 bytes

Ticks = 3937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization     Device Total Memory 0: 6442450944 bytes

Ticks = 3937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization CUDA Version: 7.5

Ticks = 3937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Optix Version: 3.6.2

Ticks = 3937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Number of Available Devices = 2

Ticks = 3937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Device 0: GeForce GTX 980 Ti (NOT PRESENT in the whitelist)

Ticks = 3937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Device 1: CPU (NOT PRESENT in the whitelist)

Ticks = 3953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization Device Used For Rendering 0: GeForce GTX 980 Ti

Ticks = 4016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization     Device Available Memory 0: 5280179814 bytes

Ticks = 4016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Optix Initialization     Device Total Memory 0: 6442450944 bytes

Ticks = 4016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> COR Birth COR Birth Complete

Ticks = 4031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PLUG Birth PLUG Birth

Ticks = 4031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> TDB Birth TDB Birth

Ticks = 4031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> TDB Birth TDB StreamBase Birth

Ticks = 4031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PF Birth PF Birth

Ticks = 4031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> P Birth P Birth

Ticks = 4031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Initializing type engine...

Ticks = 4031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> TXT Birth TXT Birth

Ticks = 4094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Initializing MediaCore

Ticks = 4094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp About to Init Media Core

Ticks = 4094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init PRM

Ticks = 4094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init BE

Ticks = 4109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init ImporterHost

Ticks = 4109      <4972> <DynamicLink> <5> Attempting to launch dynamiclinkmanager

Ticks = 4109      <4972> <DynamicLink> <5> C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files\32\dynamiclinkmanager.exe

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init ExporterHost

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init VideoRenderer

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init AudioFilterHost

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init AudioSupport

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init ProjectConverterHost

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init VideoFilterHost

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init Player Host

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init AccleratedRendering

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init DynamicLinkMedia

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init TransmitHost

Ticks = 4156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init DisplaySurface

Ticks = 11703      <5036> <ALOG> <5> COR CORp_RegisterPSLThread initialized PSL

Ticks = 11859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PREM MediaCoreData About to Init DVAMediaBrowser

Ticks = 11859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp Finished Initing Media Core

Ticks = 11859      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp Media Core initialized successfully

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN PS3 Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN RLA Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN CIN Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN EI Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN ZPIC Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN YM Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN PS Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN PST Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PIN Birth PIN D_MC Birth

Ticks = 11937      <4972> <ALOG> <5> SND Birth SND Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> OM Birth OM Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> FLT Birth ALOG Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> PR Birth PR Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Birth BEE Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Birth BEE Eval Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Birth BEE Stream Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Birth BEE TextAnimatorDispatch Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Birth BEE TextListener Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Birth BEE StyleListener Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> FRP Birth FRP PinListener Birth

Ticks = 11953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen AEGP Driver

Ticks = 11969      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Paint

Ticks = 11969      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Roto Brush & Refine Edge

Ticks = 11969      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Puppet

Ticks = 11969      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Refine Matte

Ticks = 11969      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Refine Hard Matte

Ticks = 11969      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Refine Soft Matte

Ticks = 11969      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: PTX

Ticks = 11969      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: XMPFiles

Ticks = 11984      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: 32

Ticks = 11984      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Adobe Color Themes

Ticks = 11984      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: css

Ticks = 11984      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: CSXS

Ticks = 11984      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: icons

Ticks = 11984      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: js

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: locale

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cs_CZ

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: da_DK

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: de_DE

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_US

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: es_ES

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fi_FI

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_FR

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: it_IT

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ja_JP

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ko_KR

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: nb_NO

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: nl_NL

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pl_PL

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pt_BR

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ru_RU

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: sv_SE

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tr_TR

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: zh_TW

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: META-INF

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: CEPHtmlEngine

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: locales

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: com.adobe.ccx.start

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: CSXS

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fonts

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: images

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: empty-state

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: filetypes

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: indicators

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: products

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: thumbs

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: js

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: locale

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cs_CZ

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: da_DK

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: de_DE

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_AE

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_GB

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_IL

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_US

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: es_ES

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: es_MX

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fi_FI

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_CA

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_FR

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_MA

Ticks = 12000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: hu_HU

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: it_IT

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ja_JP

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ko_KR

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: nb_NO

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: nl_NL

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pl_PL

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pt_BR

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ru_RU

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: sv_SE

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tr_TR

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: uk_UA

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: zh_CN

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: zh_TW

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: META-INF

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: com.adobe.susi-dva.extension

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: CSXS

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: js

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: META-INF

Ticks = 12016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cursors

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Dictionaries

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: EveScripts

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: FaceTracker

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: model

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Lumetri

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Base

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Blur and Sharpen

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Color Match

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Curves

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Film

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Looks

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Legacy

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: LUTs

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Creative

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Legacy

Ticks = 12031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Technical

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Misc

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Premiere Color

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Stylize

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Video

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: OBLRes

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ar_AE

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: bg_BG

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cs_CZ

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: da_DK

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: de_DE

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: el_GR

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_AE

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_GB

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_IL

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_MX

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_US

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: en_XM

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: es_ES

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: es_LA

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: es_MX

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: es_NA

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: et_EE

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fi_FI

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_CA

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_FR

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_MA

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_MX

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fr_XM

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: he_IL

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: hr_HR

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: hu_HU

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: it_IT

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ja_JP

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ko_KR

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lt_LT

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lv_LV

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: nb_NO

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: nl_NL

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pl_PL

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pt_BR

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ro_RO

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ru_RU

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: sk_SK

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: sl_SI

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: sv_SE

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tr_TR

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: uk_UA

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: zh_CN

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: zh_TW

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pdflsupport

Ticks = 12047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: CMaps

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Fonts

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: PFM

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Plug-ins

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Effects

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen 3D Camera Tracker

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen 3D Glasses (Obsolete)

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen 3D Glasses

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Add Grain

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Alpha Levels

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Alpha Levels

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Apply Color LUT

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Apply Color LUT

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Arithmetic

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Audio Spectrum

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Audio Waveform

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Bass & Treble

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Delay

Ticks = 12062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Flange & Chorus

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen High-Low Pass

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Stereo Mixer

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Modulator

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Parametric EQ

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Reverb

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Backwards

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Tone

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Auto Color

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Auto Contrast

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Auto Levels

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen 3D Channel Extract

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Brightness & Contrast

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Basic 3D

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Basic Text

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Beam

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Bevel Alpha

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Bevel Edges

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Bezier Warp

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Bilateral Blur

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Blend

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Block Dissolve

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Box Blur

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Box Blur

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Broadcast Colors

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Brush Strokes

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Bulge

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Calculations

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Warp

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Card Dance

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Card Wipe

Ticks = 12078      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Video Abstraction

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cartoon

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Caustics

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cell Pattern

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Change to Color

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Change Color

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Channel Combiner

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Channel Blur

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Channel Mixer

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Checkerboard

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cineon Converter

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cineon Converter

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Circle

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Colorama

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Link

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen 4-Color Gradient

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Balance

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Balance

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Difference Key

Ticks = 12094      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Emboss

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Balance (HLS)

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Key

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Range

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Compound Arithmetic

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Compound Blur

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Corner Pin

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Curves

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Stabilizer

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Depth of Field

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Depth Matte

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Difference Matte

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Time Difference

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Directional Blur

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Displacement Map

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Drop Shadow

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Dust & Scratches

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Echo

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Ellipse

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Emboss

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Equalize

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Exposure

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen HDR Compander

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Exposure

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Slider Control

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Angle Control

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Checkbox Control

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Control

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Point Control

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Layer Control

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen 3D Point Control

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Extract

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen EXtractoR

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Eyedropper Fill

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Fast Blur

Ticks = 12109      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Reduce Interlace Flicker

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Fill

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Find Edges

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Foam

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Fog 3D

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Fractal

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Fractal Noise

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Gaussian Blur (Legacy)

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Gaussian Blur

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Glow

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Gamma/Pedestal/Gain

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Gradient Wipe

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Grid

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Grow Bounds

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Hue/Saturation

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen IDentifier

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen ID Matte

Ticks = 12125      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Inner/Outer Key

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Invert

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Iris Wipe

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Key Cleaner

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Leave Color

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Lens Blur

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Lens Flare

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Levels (Individual Controls)

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Levels (Individual Controls)

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Levels

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Levels

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Lightning

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Advanced Lightning

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Linear Color Key

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Linear Wipe

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Liquify

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Luma Key

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Lumetri Color

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Magnify

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Match Grain

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Matte Choker

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Median

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Minimax

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Mirror

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Mosaic

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Mesh Warp

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Noise

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Noise Alpha

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Noise Alpha

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Noise HLS

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Noise HLS

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Noise HLS Auto

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Noise HLS Auto

Ticks = 12141      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Numbers

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Offset

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Optics Compensation

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Paint Bucket

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Particle Playground

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Path Text

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photo Filter

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Polar Coordinates

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Posterize

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Posterize Time

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Color Profile Converter

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen HDR Highlight Compression

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Selective Color

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Vibrance

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Black & White

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photo Filter

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Brightness & Contrast

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photoshop Bevel And Emboss

Ticks = 12156      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photoshop Drop Shadow

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photoshop Inner Glow

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photoshop Inner Shadow

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photoshop Outer Glow

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photoshop Solid Fill

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen PS Arbitrary Map

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Radial Shadow

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Radial Blur

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Radial Wipe

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Radio Waves

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Gradient Ramp

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Remove Grain

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Reshape

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Ripple

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Rolling Shutter Repair

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Timewarp

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Pixel Motion Blur

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Roughen Edges

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scatter

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scribble

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Set Channels

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Set Matte

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Set Matte

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Shadow/Highlight

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Camera Lens Blur

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Sharpen

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Shatter

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Shift Channels

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Simple Choker

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Smart Blur

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Smear

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Solid Composite

Ticks = 12172      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Spherize

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Spill Suppressor

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Advanced Spill Suppressor

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Warp Stabilizer VFX

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Strobe Light

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Stroke

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Texturize

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Three-Way Color Corrector

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Threshold

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Threshold

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Motion Tile

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Timecode

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Time Displacement

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Tint

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Transform

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Transform

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Tritone

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Turbulent Displace

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Turbulent Noise

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Twirl

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Remove Color Matting

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Unsharp Mask

Ticks = 12187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Unsharp Mask

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Detail-preserving Upscale

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Vector Paint

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Vegas

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Venetian Blinds

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Wave World

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Wave Warp

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Write-on

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: CycoreFXHD

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Ball Action

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Bender

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Bend It

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Blobbylize

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Block Load

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Bubbles

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Burn Film

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Color Neutralizer

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Color Offset

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Composite

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Cross Blur

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Cylinder

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Drizzle

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Environment

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Flo Motion

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Force Motion Blur

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Glass

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Glass Wipe

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Glue Gun

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Griddler

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Grid Wipe

Ticks = 12203      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Hair

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC HexTile

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Image Wipe

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Jaws

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Kaleida

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Kernel

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Lens

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Light Burst 2.5

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Light Rays

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Light Sweep

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Light Wipe

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Line Sweep

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Mr. Mercury

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Mr. Smoothie

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Overbrights

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Page Turn

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC PS Classic (obsolete)

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Particle Systems II

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC PS LE Classic (obsolete)

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Pixel Polly

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Plastic

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Power Pin

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Particle World

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Radial Blur

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Radial Fast Blur

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Radial ScaleWipe

Ticks = 12219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Rain

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Rainfall

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC RepeTile

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Ripple Pulse

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Scale Wipe

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Scatterize

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Simple Wire Removal

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Slant

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Smear

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Snow

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Snowfall

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Sphere

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Split

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Split 2

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Spotlight

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Star Burst

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Threads

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Threshold

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Threshold RGB

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Tiler

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Time Blend

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Time Blend FX

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Toner

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Twister

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Vector Blur

Ticks = 12234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Vignette

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC WarpoMatic

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CC Wide Time

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Film Stocks

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Keylight

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Keylight (1.2)

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: docs

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: mochaAE

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen mocha shape

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Synthetic Aperture

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen SA Color Finesse 3

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Extensions

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Multiprocessing Support

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Format

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen IFF

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen JPEG

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photoshop Layered Export

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Photoshop Layer Import

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Radiance

Ticks = 12250      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen SGI

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen BMP

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Targa

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: PremiereProImport

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ProImport

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Supporting Files

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: aafext

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: logs

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Keyframe

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Easy Ease

Ticks = 12266      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Exponential Scale

Ticks = 12281      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Sequence

Ticks = 12281      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Time-Reverse Keyframes

Ticks = 12281      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: MAXON CINEWARE AE

Ticks = 12281      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CINEWARE

Ticks = 12281      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen CINEWARE LiveLink

Ticks = 12281      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: PNG

Ticks = 12297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Presets

Ticks = 12297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Backgrounds

Ticks = 12297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Behaviors

Ticks = 12297      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Image - Creative

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Image - Special Effects

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Image - Utilities

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Shapes

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Backgrounds

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Elements

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Sprites - Animated

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Sprites - Still

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Sound Effects

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Synthetics

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Text

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: 3D Text

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Animate In

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Animate Out

Ticks = 12312      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Blurs

Ticks = 12328      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Curves and Spins

Ticks = 12328      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Expressions

Ticks = 12328      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Fill and Stroke

Ticks = 12328      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Graphical

Ticks = 12328      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Lights and Optical

Ticks = 12328      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Mechanical

Ticks = 12328      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Miscellaneous

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Multi-Line

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Organic

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Paths

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Rotation

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Scale

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Tracking

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Transform

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Transitions - Dissolves

Ticks = 12344      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Transitions - Movement

Ticks = 12359      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Transitions - Wipes

Ticks = 12359      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: PTX

Ticks = 12375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cubin20

Ticks = 12375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cubin30

Ticks = 12375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: RuntimeInstallers

Ticks = 12375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: 1.0

Ticks = 12375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: sounds

Ticks = 12375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: typesupport

Ticks = 12375      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cmaps

Ticks = 12391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: unicode

Ticks = 12391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: icu

Ticks = 12391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: mappings

Ticks = 12391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: adobe

Ticks = 12391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: mac

Ticks = 12391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: win

Ticks = 12391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: File Formats

Ticks = 12391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Camera Raw

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Generator

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: preview20155.generate

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: jsx

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: asset-exporter

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: node-usbmux

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: node_modules

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: async

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: support

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: base64-js

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: bench

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: test

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: bluebird

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: js

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: browser

Ticks = 12453      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: main

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: bufferpack

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: colors

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: examples

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: custom

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: maps

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: system

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: screenshots

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tests

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: themes

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cycle

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: eyes

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: test

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: isstream

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lodash

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: array

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: chain

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: collection

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: date

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: function

Ticks = 12469      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: internal

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lang

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: math

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: number

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: object

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: string

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: utility

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pkginfo

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: docs

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: examples

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: subdir

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: test

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: plist

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: dist

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: examples

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: browser

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: stack-trace

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: util-deprecate

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: winston

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: docs

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: examples

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: winston

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: config

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: transports

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: test

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fixtures

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: keys

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: logs

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: scripts

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: stress

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: transports

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: xmlbuilder

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: xmldom

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: node_modules

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: after

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: arraybuffer.slice

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: backo2

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: balanced-match

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: base64-arraybuffer

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: benchmark

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: doc

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: better-assert

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: blob

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: brace-expansion

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: callsite

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: component-bind

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: component-emitter

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: component-inherit

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: concat-map

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: example

Ticks = 12500      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: core-util-is

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: debug

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: engine.io-client

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: transports

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: support

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: test

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: arraybuffer

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: blob

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: support

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: public

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: transports

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: engine.io-parser

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fs-extra

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: generator-assets

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: etc

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: css

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: dom

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: resources

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: glob

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: global

Ticks = 12516      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: graceful-fs

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: has-binary

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fixtures

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: has-cors

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: indexof

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: inflight

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: inherits

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: isarray

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: build

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: json3

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: coverage

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lcov-report

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: jsonfile

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: later

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: benchmark

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: constraint

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: core

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: example

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: src

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: array

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: compat

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: constraint

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: date

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: modifier

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: parse

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: test

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: example

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: modifier

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: parse

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lodash

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: chain

Ticks = 12531      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: collection

Ticks = 12547      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: date

Ticks = 12547      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: function

Ticks = 12547      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: internal

Ticks = 12547      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lang

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: math

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: number

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: object

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: string

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: utility

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: memory-stream

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: test

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tests

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: minimatch

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ms

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: object-component

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: once

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: options

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fixtures

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: os-tmpdir

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: parsejson

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: parseqs

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: parseuri

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: path-is-absolute

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: preview-common

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: q

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: readable-stream

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: rimraf

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: socket.io-client

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: socket.io-parser

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: bench

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: string_decoder

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: svgobjectmodelgenerator

Ticks = 12562      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: jsx

Ticks = 12578      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tests

Ticks = 12578      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: config

Ticks = 12578      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: data

Ticks = 12578      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: artboard-cropping

Ticks = 12578      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: artboards-1

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: artboards-2

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: artboards-3

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: clipPath

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: cropping

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: custom

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: gradient

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: group-path

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: idGenerator

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: mask

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: paragraphTextAlign

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pattern

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pixelImage

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: radial-gradient-angle-global

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: responsive

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: shapes-with-external-fx

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: shapes-with-transform

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: stream

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: stroke-alignment

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: svgFill

Ticks = 12594      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: svgGradientOverlay

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: text-on-path-2

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: text-with-transform

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: data-compare

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: paths

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: data

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: svgo

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: report

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: schema

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: visual

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: screenshots

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tests

Ticks = 12609      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: data

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: artboard-cropping

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: artboards-1

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: artboards-2

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: artboards-3

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: clipPath

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: group-path

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: idGenerator

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: mask

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: paragraphTextAlign

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: pattern

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: radial-gradient-angle-global

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: shapes-with-external-fx

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: shapes-with-transform

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: svgFill

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: svgGradientOverlay

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: text-on-path-2

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: text-with-transform

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tmp

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: lib

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: test

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: symlinkme

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: to-array

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: utf8

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: coverage

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: utf8.js

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tests

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: wrappy

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: ws

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: doc

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: fixtures

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: xmlhttprequest

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: example

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: tests

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Digital Anarchy

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Flicker Free 1.1.3

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Flicker Free

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Instant HD

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Instant 4K

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Magic Bullet Denoiser

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Denoiser II

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Magic Bullet Frames

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Broadcast Spec

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Deartifacter

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Frames

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Frames Plus

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Letterboxer

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Opticals

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: Magic Bullet LUT Buddy

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen LUT Buddy

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: MB Mojo

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Mojo

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: MBCosmo

Ticks = 12641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cosmo

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: MBFilm

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <FLT> <1> Potential oversize effect matchname found: Magic_Bullet_Suite_Magic_Bullet_Film, actual length: 40, matchname limit: 31

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Film

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Scanning Folder: MBLooks

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Looks

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up AEGP Driver

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> AEGPDriver Birth AEGPDriver Birth

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Photoshop Layered Export

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Photoshop Layer Import

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Easy Ease

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Exponential Scale

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Sequence

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Time-Reverse Keyframes

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up CINEWARE LiveLink

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Advanced 3D

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up AEDynamicLinkServer

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLink Startup Main Entry Point, Creating Livelink Plugin

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin Startup Enter DynamicLink Plugin Constructor

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin Startup headless=0, dynamiclink=0, selflink=0, amelink=0

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLink Startup Registered Hooks

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Audio Palette

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Brush Tips Palette

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Character Palette

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Info Palette

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Paint Palette

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Paragraph Palette

Ticks = 12656      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Ray-traced 3D

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Progress Palette

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up SnapCut

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Durer

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Time Palette

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Tool Palette

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Tracker Controls

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Work Queue Palette

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up MochaShapeConverter

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Anywhere

Ticks = 12672      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up CEP Manager

Ticks = 12781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Localize Presets

Ticks = 12781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Renoir

Ticks = 12781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up OpenEXR

Ticks = 12781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up PNGIO Support

Ticks = 12781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up TIFFIO Support

Ticks = 12781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Premiere Pro Import

Ticks = 12781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Pro Import

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Align

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Audio Analyzer

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up MayaImport

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Media Browser

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Metadata Browser

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Motion Sketch

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up RPFImport

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up RQMonitor

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> RQMonitorPlugin ctor created=41890fc0

Ticks = 12797      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Scripting

Ticks = 12812      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Scripting ScriptingPlugin::ScriptingPlugin APE initialization failed. Embedded flash panels in ExtendScript-generated UI will not work properly.

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up Smart Mask Interpolation

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up The Smoother

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up The Wiggler

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up CINEMA 4D

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up CINEWARE SceneLayer

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Cleaning Up

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> AEGPDriver AEGPDp_CleanupHook Finished cleanup.

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp Finished GP cleanup.

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp Begin - Preset scan.

Ticks = 12828      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG CFX Start Loading Presets

Ticks = 13000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG CFX Done Loading Presets

Ticks = 13000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp End - Preset scan.

Ticks = 13000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Splash Screen Initializing User Interface

Ticks = 13000      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp PreAllocate.

Ticks = 13016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Do New Project

Ticks = 13016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE New Project Creating root folder

Ticks = 13016      <10120> <ALOG> <5> BEE New Project Creating root folder

Ticks = 13016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp SetupFilterMenu.

Ticks = 13016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp SetupDynamicMenus

Ticks = 13016      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp Begin - PresetEffects.xml.

Ticks = 13031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp End - PresetEffects.xml.

Ticks = 13031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EMUL SLOP UPDATE Mem Usage in MB: calc: 82.120921, measured: 563.625000, delta: 481.504079, delta pct: 85.429865, total slop: 423.427070

Ticks = 13047      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp Begin - CreateWindows.

Ticks = 13047      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 13047      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 13047      <4972> <ae.blitpipe> <2> HardwareBlitpipe Engaged

Ticks = 13062      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 13062      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 13062      <4972> <ae.blitpipe> <2> HardwareBlitpipe Engaged

Ticks = 13109      <4972> <ae.blitpipe> <2> HardwareBlitpipe Engaged

Ticks = 13109      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 13109      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 13172      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 13172      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 13187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin ResumeApp

Ticks = 13234      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp End - CreateWindows.

Ticks = 14781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG IEggApp Done.

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Close Project

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_WorkQueue_PreCloseProject start

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_WorkQueue_PreCloseProject end

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin ProjectClosed file=""

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Do New Project

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE New Project Creating root folder

Ticks = 15187      <10120> <ALOG> <5> BEE New Project Creating root folder

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Close Project

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_WorkQueue_PreCloseProject start

Ticks = 15187      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_WorkQueue_PreCloseProject end

Ticks = 15219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Do Load Project

Ticks = 15219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Load Project Start H:\VIDEO\Projects\TV Commercials\Summer 2016 Bookend Concept.aep

Ticks = 15219      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE New Project Creating root folder

Ticks = 16062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> U U_Sev_WARNING After Effects warning: Grouped_Message_{This project contains references to missing effects. Please install the following effects to restore these references.|||This project contains a reference to a missing effect. Please install the following effect to restore this reference.###@0 missing effects.}“Optical Flares”

Ticks = 16062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> U U_Sev_WARNING After Effects warning: Grouped_Message_{some layers have missing dependencies. Press Ctrl-C to copy this list.|||a layer has missing dependencies.###@0 dependencies are missing:}Text Layer: Font family: “Raleway”, Font style: “Regular”

Ticks = 16062      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Load Project End open untitled=FALSE

Ticks = 16062      <10120> <ALOG> <5> BEE New Project Creating root folder

Ticks = 16125      <10120> <DBSync> <5> BEE_ThreadedRenderUpdateQueue::Render_DeserializeFullProject ZANZIBAR-2: old=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, new=4e7db078-cb92-4e1a-b010-5ddb39fd4992, new-ts=22589

Ticks = 16141      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 16141      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 16203      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 16203      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 16250      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 16250      <4972> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Ticks = 16484      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin ProjectOpened file="H:\VIDEO\Projects\TV Commercials\Summer 2016 Bookend Concept.aep"

Ticks = 18031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EMUL SLOP UPDATE Mem Usage in MB: calc: 593.410266, measured: 715.535156, delta: 122.124890, delta pct: 17.067630, total slop: 545.551960

Ticks = 26703      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin SuspendApp

Ticks = 45391      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin ResumeApp

Ticks = 47578      <4972> <ALOG> <5> AudioRendererImpl Init starting up...

Ticks = 47578      <4972> <ALOG> <5> VideoRendererImpl Init starting up...

Ticks = 47578      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin UpdateProjectList supresscounter=0

Ticks = 47641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG ParseClipboard Begin - ParseClipboard.

Ticks = 47641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Set Scrap

Ticks = 47641      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG ParseClipboard End - ParseClipboard.

Ticks = 47641      <10120> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Set Scrap

Ticks = 49891      <4972> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Do Set Layer Switch

Ticks = 49891      <10120> <ALOG> <5> BEE Command Do Set Layer Switch

Ticks = 51937      <10120> <ImporterMPEG> <5> MSDK Decoder failed to open file H:\VIDEO\BROLL\Week 2\MVI_5126.MOV with status -3

Ticks = 53031      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EMUL SLOP UPDATE Mem Usage in MB: calc: 962.969439, measured: 1422.832031, delta: 459.862593, delta pct: 32.320231, total slop: 1020.764460

Ticks = 56781      <4972> <DynamicLink> <0> Failed to find hyper drive app id. Do you really want to be calling this?

Ticks = 56781      <4972> <DynamicLink> <0> Failed to find hyper drive app id. Do you really want to be calling this?

Ticks = 56781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin Plugin::UpdateMenuHook windowtype=2

Ticks = 56781      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin Plugin::UpdateMenuHook GetActiveItem, enabled!

Ticks = 57469      <1396> <SyncService> <4> CheckConnection: 2

Ticks = 57953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin Plugin::UpdateMenuHook windowtype=2

Ticks = 57953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin Plugin::UpdateMenuHook GetActiveItem, enabled!

Ticks = 57953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> EGG Command HelpRevealLoggingFile

Ticks = 57953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Picasso PSO_PurgeGPUHook() Handled: false

Ticks = 57953      <4972> <ALOG> <5> Picasso PSO_PurgeGPUHook() Handled: false

Ticks = 58281      <4972> <ALOG> <5> DynamicLinkPlugin SuspendApp

Ticks = 62484      <10120> <ALOG> <5> EMUL SLOP UPDATE Mem Usage in MB: calc: 1781.729283, measured: 1389.378906, delta: -392.350377, delta pct: -28.239264, total slop: 628.279134

• 19. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

It looks like you have a white solid at the top of your comp. What happens if you delete the Flare layer?

• 20. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                danl51353681 Level 1

The flare layer is just an adjustment layer with a transparent flare. That said, I deleted it and nothing happened.

• 21. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

What happens if you create a brand new project, brand new composition, and a brand new red solid?

• 22. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                    danl51353681 Level 1

I can't speak to the red solid, but I did create a new project/composition earlier today and it was the same thing. I'm not by my desktop right now so I won't be able to see what that does until tomorrow, but I'd guess that it wouldn't do anything.

• 23. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel

I can see only this failure in the log :

Ticks = 51937      <10120> <ImporterMPEG> <5> MSDK Decoder failed to open file H:\VIDEO\BROLL\Week 2\MVI_5126.MOV with status -3

Could it be a codec problem? Is it the movie inside the comp?

• 24. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                        DigitalSoju Level 1

Highly doubtful it's a codec problem,

it's the motherboard, graphics card or the combination of the motherboard and graphics card problem in my opinion. Is there anyone here who has either the Maximus VII motherboard or Geforce GTX 970 that doesn't have this problem?

I have a similar problem with premiere pro, except I know how to fix it. The video area becomes white (not the panel) and the program doesn't shut down properly (it looks closed, but you have to close it through task manager).

• 25. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                          danl51353681 Level 1

I deleted the movies and that didn't do anything. I also created a new project, comp and red solid and it's still a white blank screen.

DigitalSoju I just realized I have the Maximus VIII (8) not VII (7). Either way they're most likely basically the same motherboard and upsetting that it's causing AE to not run.

• 26. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                            danl51353681 Level 1

UPDATE: I just updated my Geforce graphics driver and now everything works! I hope you can figure yours out man. Good luck.

1 person found this helpful
                                                            • 27. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                              DigitalSoju Level 1

First, I do have the Maximus VIII, just miswrote it.

Second, I've done several updates to my graphics card and it's still there with a big white panel. I tried updating to After Effects CC 2015.3 and the problem hasn't gone away. Really frustrating.Premiere 2015.3.png

• 28. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                                danl51353681 Level 1

Yeah, so when I updated my AE to CC 2015.3, my Premiere Pro started acting up and freezing after scrubbing through the timeline. I tried everything, but found a fix and now both AE and Premiere are working.

Try downloading a pre-368 graphics driver from nvidia. Right now I'm running 365.19 and everything is working. Let me know if that works.

• 29. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                                  DigitalSoju Level 1

My premiere became really slow during playback and it was a pain to edit. The annoying thing is once you start editing in 2015.3, you can no longer open that file in a previous version which is just ridiculous and short sited by adobe.

I've already had a pre 368 graphics driver on the previous update and there were already white panels. The odd thing too is now after effects doesn't shut down properly, I always have to kill it in task manager after closing the program (this used to only happen to premiere). Really frustrating experience because this mobo and graphics card should be getting really good performance, instead we're left with 2 barely functioning programs.

• 30. Re: After effects won't open, big white screen except one panel
                                                                    DigitalSoju Level 1

I have no idea how I did it, but somehow I got the white panel to not appear while opening the program. I'm not sure if this is what fixed it, but after reading several other threads about white screens, someone said they changed their scratch disk to not be C drive.

No idea why this would fix it, but I changed my scratch disk location and exited After Effects 2015.3. I tried to open it again but it wouldn't, so had to kill it via the task manager. Then opened it again and to my surprise it was gone. I hope it stays gone.