4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2016 10:31 AM by Just Shoot Me

Lightroom 6 activation

Javier Agostinelli

How can I actívate / inactívate LR to use in 3 differents computers not at the same time?

I have tower mac on the studio  Windows at home and  macbook pro when I travel

• 1. Re: Lightroom 6 activation
          dj_paige Level 9

When you Sign Out, you have signed out of the Lightroom installation on that computer, and so you can then Sign In to the Lightroom installation on another computer.

Note: When you attempt to sign out or sign in, you must have internet connection temporarily to allow the sign in/sign out.

• 2. Re: Lightroom 6 activation
            Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

But every time you sign out then sign back in you will need to re-enter the serial number. I think Adobe has a limit, a Time Limit, for signing out and back in.

If you continually switch from computer to computer you will run out of activations. IIRC the time limit is 48 hours but I'm not sure on that number. So if you Sign in on one computer then sign in on another computer shortly after that, 2 activation limit, if you then sign out on one of the computers you have to wait 48 hours before you can sign in on another computer. Why not buy 2 copies then you can install it on 4 computer and never have to jump through any hoops.

Also those 2 computers are not supposed to be used at the same time.

• 3. Re: Lightroom 6 activation
              Javier Agostinelli Level 1

Thanks I founded sign out from preferences I signed out from 3 comp and the message is the same add snapshot.

something to do? ( I covered SN just for security reasons)

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 12.13.55 PM.png

• 4. Re: Lightroom 6 activation
                Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

You don't sign out in the preferences, that is for Lightroom Mobile IIRC.

You go to the Help menu and Sign Out from there.