• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background updates from multiple internal servers

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently running two isolated domains which necessitates the need for two update servers anyway. I'm not going to be able to open a port between the domains, which would be my first choice.  There is a VPN available that connects a portion of my local domain to the other isolated domain, but it's not all of the desktops and the connection is not 100% of the time.

This separates them from the domain they started out on. I'm having a heck of a time getting any solution where i can push updates to all the pcs on my local domain without a LOT of trouble. 

I'm looking at the instructions on page 20-21 of the Flash Player 21 admin guide and wondering how flexible they are.

Is it possible to modify the mms.cfg and list two different servers as the silentAutoUpdateServerDomain and allow Flash auto-updater to use the one that it can currently access.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Unfortunately, only one SilentAutoUpdatearServerDomain can be in use at any given time.  If you list more than one Flash Player will use the first one it encounters.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines