I have a form that pre populates a table from xml data.
Dropbox - Form.pdf
Dropbox - Data.xml
There are a five things I need help with.
1) What do I use for a wildcard to manipulate the rows of data [*]
My current XML has 52 rows and I have used code for each row, I am hoping there is one code so my data can be dynamic.
2) How do I get the form to import the data automatically from a network drive.
Currently the user clicks the import button then navigates to the location
3) Is it possible to use mathround to round a number based on a field value
If the qty per carton is 2 I want the quantity ordered to round up to the nearest even number.
4) How do I automatically set the delivery date to the current date plus one day excluding weekends
5) Currently my email submit button doesn't work, not sure why it stopped
Please help me with some or all of the above
Retrieving data ...