2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2017 8:26 AM by Colin Holgate

How does Experience Design compare with Flinto and Marvelapp?

Colin Holgate MVP & Adobe Community Professional

There are a lot of things that can be done in Flinto and MarvelApp that are not yet there in XD, but that's understandable, it's under a day old!

Are there some things you can point out in XD that are not possible in the other tools?

• 1. Re: How does Experience Design compare with Flinto and Marvelapp?
          Birgit Pohl Adobe Community Professional

Hi,

this can be a never ending story. Back then, when you had the question, some app didn't have an integrated prototype feature. I guess right now there is some disrupting going on. But, one thing that is possible with Adobe that is not possible with Sketch is: You can use it on Windows (not the Surface Tablet, but still).

This is an ongoing discussion. I think if we keep this open, people can comment and add their personal opinions of which app has the better features or has more unique features.

• 2. Re: How does Experience Design compare with Flinto and Marvelapp?
            Colin Holgate MVP & Adobe Community Professional

After 15 months XD still lacks the two features that are vital to any mobile mockup we need to do, so we continue to use Flinto and Marvel. But I would love to give up those subscriptions!

The two features are the ability to scroll a page (and therefore also reveal more hot spots), and the ability to have a header and footer area that doesn't scroll.

1 person found this helpful