• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 not previewing when creating responsive projects.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I wondered if anyone else had or is experiencing a problem previewing responsive projects in Captivate 9. Mine previewed a few times then, when I came back to it (not having changed anything) it just wouldn't load the preview in the browser. I contacted Adobe and after screen sharing and trying a few things, they said it was a problem with my project and I would just have to copy all the slides into a blank project and start again! I did and the same thing happened; it previewed without any problems for a while then just wouldn't work.

Any suggestions for a solution would be most welcome

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe this is too late to reply on this now! However for others who may come across to this question, did you do these two - 1. Launch Captivate as admin, and 2. Clear\ check the browser cache and console logs?

/best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources