1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 15, 2016 7:24 PM by Steve Werner

Problem with my Indesign Ebook formatting

Stevenp2011

I have been designing Indesign Epubs for some time. I am currently working on one and it is presenting a problem I don't know how to fix. I have tried new styles and I just can't figure out the problem.

I have a series of bullets in the text, bullets 1 - 5. They I have text below each of the bullets. Bullets 1 - 4 appear correctly, but then bullet 5 doesn't maintain the indented text below and it looks to have the same style as the text following the bullet text. I will include a screenshot so you can see. I don't know what to do.

I have tried unzipping the Epub and looking at it in Dreamweaver, but when I try fixing the problem and rezipping the epub it tells me there are errors in the code. I don't know much html at all, so I am kind of lost. I am hoping you can help me.

Let me know if you have questions I can answer to help you help me with this.

I'm working on a macbook pro in Indesign CC.

In the screenshot I am posting, you can see that the two paragraphs under #5 are not indented correctly like the bullets before. All styles are correct and I don't now why it simply isn't translating correctly.

Please help! I'm trying to get done and get paid.

Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 10.08.54 PM.png